WHERE DO WE SERVE?
VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS OFFERED ANYWHERE IN ONTARIO WITH VALID OHIP CARD
Thornhill Woods, Dufferin Hill, Valleys of Thornhill
Centre to Teston, Bathurst to Keele
(if outside the area, please call to see if we are able to accomodate)
Moore to Eglinton Between Yonge and Laird
Bathurst Manor - Clanton Park - Wilson Heights
Wilson to Finch Between Bathurst and Dufferin/Allen
*Disclaimer - Doctors On Call is not intended for emergency purposes. If your request is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital. Messages sent to Doctors On Call may not be checked until the following day.
As of October 1st 2019, OHIP no longer covers all of the fees associated with home visits, unless the patient is frail elderly, or housebound. Please see the information below to learn more.
65 years old and older
One or more of the following:
• Complex medical management needs (taking 3 or more prescription medications)
• Cognitive impairment (e.g. dementia)
• Age-related reduced mobility
• Unexplained functional decline
• Difficulty in accessing office-based primary health care services because of medical, physical, cognitive or psychological needs/conditions
• For whom transportation is not available or not appropriate in the person's circumstances
• For whom other strategies to address the access challenges have been considered but are not available or not appropriate in the person's circumstances
If the patient is not frail elderly or housebound, an appointment can still be requested for a fee. If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us.